I thought I'd start the new year by posting photos of the last few things I finished up last year. The first 2 are tops that I had quilted by Tami at The Quilted Lemon. These were done with pantographs she adjusted to the size I wanted, and she is always helpful and does a lovely job!
First is a free pattern on the Cloud 9 Fabrics site -- with nice big pieces, so it was a quick project.
The next is an old Atkinson Designs pattern called "Fire Escape" that I did in batiks.
I also finished a cotton blouse that has been in the works for so long I can't remember -- either 6 or 8 years. I dug it out of the closet a few months ago and had to re-invent what my plan was, since it seemed to be cut out in a variety of random sizes. Then it sat for a couple of months more, just needing the sleeves hemmed!
Finally, an up-to-date photo of Lucy and Linus. They've developed an appreciation for quilts and quilting -- I now have to throw a sheet over anything on a flat surface that isn't meant to be a cat bed...