That is to say -- I've finished my third quilt for the UFO Challenge, and just in the nick of time! It's a 4-patch stack & whack quilt from some fabulous Alexander Henry fabric that I started 2 or 3 years ago. I made one significant error along the way -- all the setting triangles are cut the wrong way, so the whole edge was on the bias... I don't think I'll make that mistake again! I also ran out of fabric and had to search for more.
Because of the bias edges, I figured I couldn't really give it to someone to quilt on a long-arm, so I started doing it myself, hated it, crumpled it up in a corner of the closet for at least a year and a half, and finally pulled it out and picked out the quilting I had done in about 10 of the blocks. When Nancy came up with the UFO challenge, I knew this had to go on the list, and I am soooo happy to have it done.
Here's a picture of the whole thing:And a close-up of the fabric in the setting triangles. (the color is more "true" on the photo above)
It's my favorite combination of bright colors on black, and I love the Art Nouveau style. Happy April!