Saturday, March 26, 2016

More Purple Stuff

  As promised, here is more purple stuff for this month's Scrappy Rainbow Challenge:

First a bunch of Prismatic Echoes blocks using 3" strips and a purple wonky star -- I "borrowed" this idea from Ivani last month but I'm not sure if there's an actual pattern.


And then I decided to make some Hillside Houses using some hand-dyed fabrics I won from Vicki Welsh recently along with a little stash of other hand-dyes and snow-dyes I've accumulated from other sources.  Since the first house is purple, I think it qualifies for March.



6 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice PURPLE usage!! LOVE how your Hillside Houses are turning out, too.

Barbara C said...

Great use of that fabric on your houses. It lends them a very modern feel.

scraphappy said...

Love the hand dyes in those houses. Beautiful!

Pamela Arbour said...

Oh I love your blocks! They are scrumptious!

PaulaB quilts said...

Love those hand dyed or snow dyed fabrics. They give a sort of misty appearance to the scene. Keep up the good work!.

Sheila said...

Nice purples. LOVE your houses! Wow.