Saturday, August 15, 2015
I've been inked!
But I did receive my bundle of "Inked" by Lynn Krawczyk -- just look at these lovely prints:
Here's a little medallion quilt I made from a box of scraps a few years ago -- it's still one of my favorites: "Yello Kitty!"
So -- the "rules" for the quilt-along will be very simple:
- I set up a facebook group: "inked quilt-along" -- just ask to join and I'll let you in.
- you don't have to use the Inked fabric (although that's what sparked this)
- everything you do can be whatever size you want to make it
- you don't have to mail anything to anyone
- make a center block, or a center piece of some kind and post a photo
- then add borders and post photos as you go along
- that's it!
I'm planning on 2-4 weeks for each step, for my own schedule. If you want to work faster or slower, it's up to you! I'll start posting encouraging words once there are a few participants.