Friday, July 24, 2015

Cotton Robin Wrap-up

Another Cotton Robin has ended -- you can see the Big Reveal of all the quilts here.

My center block was this one -- I'm sort of into monochromatic quilts, so I headed in that direction.

Here is the finished quilt I received -- I love that some turquoise and some light neutrals showed up in the borders; and the "improv" nature of the second border really appeals to me. And -- the quilting is wonderful!

Stay tuned in the fall (probably) for an announcement of next year's robin, or let me know if you are interested in joining so I can put you on my mailing list.





1 comment:

Libby Fife said...

I like this one a lot! It is growing on me too so good news:) I also liked the one from Julie, Liz and Sandra. Very dynamic. And I liked the one from Marie, Mary Jane and Julie also. I thought it was pretty inventive.

The whole idea looks like a lot of fun.