Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Still more tops!

I'm on a roll -- I finished another top last night!  This one used a Moda charm pack called "Gypsy Rose" -- not at all my usual thing, and I have no recollection of buying it... but I love how it worked perfectly with that half-yard of Kaffe Fassett as sashing. (this was adapted from a pattern called "Jumping Jacks" by Sue Pfau -- in a book called Quilts from Sweet Jane)


And this one was a  bit of "stunt sewing" a couple of months ago for Sam Hunter -- her new pattern is called "Faster 14" -- once I put a border on it, it should measure about 54" x 68". I'm not thrilled with my mishmash of 14 FQs, but the pattern was quick and fun to do.
 

Next up ... cherries!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Cute!

Kate North said...

Nice idea for a charm pack with the top quilt top. I am attracted to charm packs, and often buy them, and then they sit around because I don't know what to do with them! I'm sure there are loads of patterns out there - I should put it on my list of Stuff To Do....