Saturday, February 08, 2014

what was I thinking?

I did a major excavation in the sewing room closet last night, trying to create some room to put things away so that the room can be a guest room my sister can use when she's visiting from Tasmania soon.  In addition to a ridiculous mound of batting scraps, I found this monstrosity:
Seriously, I don't remember this at all.  I recall having all of those fabrics, but what on earth was I trying to make with them? 

It doesn't look any better if I turn it upside down:


2 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Maybe you were experimenting with free-form piecing?

Barbara C said...

It has some interesting architectural elements, so it's not horrible. Maybe it was an experiment. I find my experiments hard to get rid of too. I keep thinking that if I hold on to them long enough, I'll figure out how to redeem them somehow.