Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2014 Cotton Robin?

Calling all Robineers!  

Maybe it's just the cold weather, but I've been thinking about starting up a new round of the Cotton Robin and I'm wondering who might want to join in for the 2014 event?  We would probably have the first block due around February 1 or so...

"Rules" will be pretty much the same, I think, but I'm happy to listen to suggestions. New players are welcome if they have some swapping history and enough experience to work without a pattern!

Details and the 2013 "reveal" can be found at http://cottonrobin.blogspot.com

Cheers!



4 comments:

mb. said...

yes please! I have wanted a RR but I'm too busy to drive the bus (I have 14 blocks swaps next year-What was I thinking?)

Kate North said...

Of course. Count me in again.

desertskyquilts said...

I saw your comment on Sophie's site about combining the rainbow and the feather pattern. I think that's a FABULOUS idea!

roccagal said...

Julie just wondering if you received my email with all my information regarding joining the Cotton Robin again. I never got your email and sent another response to you and have not heard back! Do not mean to stalk you but just want to make sure I am on the list and that you are receiving my emails!
Happy New Year!