Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Dreambird Knit-along

Judy is hosting a Deambird Shawl Knit-along over at Patchwork Times, and I've decided to join.  I made one test feather out of scrap yarn, and then started my "real" shawl last night.  It went fine for a while but I was probably knitting past my bedtime 'cause I goofed up somewhere and tinked most of it this morning...  The instructions are a bit daunting the first couple of times, and my yarn tangles like crazy!

Here is a picture of my inspiration shawl (I DID NOT MAKE THIS ONE! It's by "CrochetKnitLady" on Ravelry)


and here is the yarn I'm using: Noro Kureyon Sock and Cascade Alpaca Lace


1 comment:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I've seen her knit-a-long but I don't think that I'm good enough at knitting to tackle something this complex yet. After all I only have a plain scarf and cap. LOL

I can't wait to see how yours turns out. Lovely yarn choices.