Saturday, August 10, 2013

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam






This is most of my spam email for that 24 hours (I deleted the stock alerts and the sunglasses ads)

Here are a few tips for the spammers:
 - I do not need any of the drugs you're advertising
 - I do not have a penis
 - I'm not into watches and wear one as rarely as possible
 - I'm happily married to a man

"Could See Monster Rally Soon" -- is that a stock market rally, an erection, or something to do with big trucks?  I'm not going to find out...



5 comments:

Libby Fife said...

What, don't you want a date with Amber? I am sure she is a very nice girl.

Dianne said...

Sounds like it's time to switch to gmail, Julie...I almost never get spam any more!

Dianne

mb. said...

I keep getting ads from several different christian singles dating sites. This confuses me as I am neither (christian nor single). Also I am a white woman in her late 40s which I would guess is what most dating sites already have too much of on their books. It's weird really as I hardly get any other spam, just Christian Mingle et al.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I have gmail and I get a lot of these same type of spam emails but at least they're caught in the spam folder and not the regular inbox. Obviously there's enough men out there that do click on these emails to justify them constantly sending them out. It's just so funny.

roccagal said...

Hello Julie,
I just dropped by to say hi and to see how you were and I tell you I laughed so hard reading this post!
OMG I needed that!

I see you are in fine form!:)

I get 1 spam about 5-10 times per day from Rick at Digital Photo-he is very persistent!
(I thinks he likes me-LOL!)