Sunday, July 21, 2013

Yes I am still here...

I seem to have dropped off the face of the earth lately, or at least the face of the blogosphere...  in fact, I've been sewing a little, knitting, reading more, and of course, still working!

Two things did get finished recently, though...

For some reason I jumped into TWO mystery shawl knit-alongs at the beginning of June -- totally crazy to think I'd keep up with both! I ended up keeping up with neither...   but one is was finished a week or two ago, and the other is close.    This is the one from Wendy Knits -- it's a sport-weight Malabrigo yarn
And, a quilt got finished, too. This is going to be a gift for a friend's son who is going off to college next month.  It's from a pattern that I found here on the Moda Bake Shop Blog.  This is in his school colors and used a surprising amount of blue scraps! (You can start the maze in the top right corner and follow it to the bottom left corner.)



Next up -- maybe working on an old UFO or two. Not feeling too motivated by any of them, but I'm hoping one catches my attention soon.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

I just found your comment on this quilt in my 'awaiting moderation' comments. Your version looks wonderful and I'm sure was well received.