Friday, June 21, 2013

The Cotton Robin is Revealed!



This is always an exciting moment -- all the round robins are "home" (except for one that is sadly taking an extended vacation between Ontario and Auckland...)  and you can see all the results at the Cotton Robin blog.

But first -- here is my own quilt for your viewing pleasure:

 I started out with something pretty simple from the book Modern Blocks and some Kaffe Fassett prints


 And this was the fabulous quilt that came home to me


It has 3-dimensional flowers, a few prairie point accents, and some wonderful quilting!

Now go check out the rest of the quilts!


3 comments:

Libby Fife said...

They are all unique and fabulous! This looks like it was a lot of fun.

Kathy S. said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm glad you like your quilt. When I got it to work on I thought that it needed a bit of the green and the blue/grey to balance all the lovely pink. Of course I think that I made it difficult to quilt with those 3D accents. Oops.