Tuesday, August 28, 2012

do overs

For some reason this afternoon I found myself thinking about movies that I can watch over and over -- I know them so well that I can pop in for a few minutes if I run across them on TV and still enjoy them!

Many are blatant chick-flicks, but not all of them... here's a short list:
  • Moonstruck
  • Crossing Delancey
  • The Truth About Cats and Dogs
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Get Shorty
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Waitress
  • A Room With a View
What are your favorites?  I know I've left some out, and I might need some new ones to add to my list!





2 comments:

katelnorth said...

Hmm. Moonstruck is one of mine, too. Bull Durham. Strictly Ballroom. Dirty Dancing. Shawshank Redemption (just to be different!). Die Hard. Desperately Seeking Susan (which is a fairly silly film, frankly, but...). Top Gun. I'm sure others will come to me once I go away!

imquilternity said...

I love

A River Runs Through It
Shawshank Redemption
Meet Joe Black
Something's Gotta Give (although I can't stand Jack Nicholson in it - when she has to give him mouth-to-mouth it makes me sick to my stomach)
Legend of the Fall
Harry Potter
Anne of Green Gables
An American President
Dave
Benjamin Button

and there are more that I can't think of right now!