Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Robin is Revealed





Tonight was the Big Reveal over at the Cotton Robin... all of the quilts are "home" at last, and you can see them here.

To tempt you, here's a picture of the fabulous quilt that was made from my center block:

There were definitely times in the last few months where I was happy that certain participants lived too far away for me to strangle, but I learned a couple of lessons and it all came together in the end.  One of these days I just may be crazy enough to do it again!




3 comments:

Darcie said...

Hahaha...you're funny!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Thanks again Julie for hosting the robin. I'm sure that it was a lot of hard work but the end results are amazing. Great job! Plus an extra thank you for that gorgeous 1st border on my quilt. I can't tell you how much I love it.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely gorgeous and how wonderful to know that no one was harmed in the process ;)