Thursday, March 01, 2012

stockings - are they a fit for you?

Here are several overlapping photos of my 17 (I think) wonky stocking swap blocks.  They're all supposed to be in sizes that are divisible by 2" -- and you can tell they've been crumpled up in a drawer for a few months...
Seriously -- if anyone is feeling the love (or luv) for these, I'm inclined to mail them off to you post-haste. Or at least as hasty as the post office can muster these days.  I'll even press them before they go in the envelope!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Seriously?!? When I saw yesterday's comment, I was sure I would be too late to get my name in the pot. I would absolutely LOVE to have them! My granddaughter Myka died at age 18 1/2 on December 30, 2008 after many years of hospitalization due to Cystic Fibrosis. One of the fun things we did for her was to always bring wacko socks to the hospital. My heart still feels a pang when I walk through a store & see fun socks--and I have no Myka to buy them for. I would be so very grateful if I might have your tossed socks.