Wednesday, February 29, 2012

progress, or lack of it

Move along, folks -- nothing to see here...

I signed up for Judy L's monthly UFO challenge, but haven't managed to finish anything yet!  I AM working on quilting January's challenge quilt, and it MIGHT actually get finished in the next week, but don't hold your breath.

And here it is, almost March already.  March's project is one I'm ambivalent about, so it may just end up in the "donate to the guild" bag. It's a bunch of wonky stocking blocks from a Mary Weidman swap; I didn't enjoy making the blocks and I'm not excited about figuring out how to assemble them.  Definitely one of those "why did I do this?" projects! Can't remember if I ever posted a photo of them, so I'll slap 'em up on the wall and do that later today.


1 comment:

imquilternity said...

LOL! Your post describes exactly how I'm feeling about things right now.