Wednesday, February 15, 2012

playing catch-up

Where did the last couple of weeks disappear to?  There's been very little sewing going on, that's for sure...

I did have a big "ends-in-0" birthday this week, with a party on Sunday.  Even better though, was that my oldest nephew and his wife had twins on my birthday!  A girl & a boy (Mia and Bane) -- and I'll always know exactly how old they are!  They were a little early, but doing well, and will be in NICU for a while.

There are a couple of baby sweaters in the works but I expect to have them done before the babies are ready to come home.  My sister is deluging them with quilts so I decided to hold off on that until hers get used a bit.

More productive news from the sewing room soon, I hope!


2 comments:

imquilternity said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations! Wow...what a day!

jovaliquilts said...

It's so cool that the twins were born on your birthday -- and a big (ends-in-zero) birthday at that. I just had one of those big birthdays this summer, but no babies were born to take the edge off. ;)