Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a few more robins to entice you...

I just thought I'd throw out a few Robin photos to get the juices flowing...  this first one is a project that I quilted and bound and then sent off to its final owner

the next one was done by an online group I used to be in -- I made the center block

 this was one of the Spring Fling Round Robin projects from a few years ago
 and this is another.  I made the center block on this one...
 Here's another project from an online group I'm in
 and last but not least, this was made by one of my local mini-groups -- they were not at all happy with my center block, but I just had to do it!

3 comments:

Kay said...

These are great Round Robin quilts. I'd say the group handled the smiley face challenge brilliantly. The tomato one must have produced lots of comment too, but it's wonderful..

Barbara C said...

I love your tomato quilt--that's a fun design. Thanks for posting the IPQF quilts. It's nice to see what's going on in the bigger quilt world.

DPUTiger said...

If I was sewing more than once a year, I'd jump in and join you. But until I can manage my time better, I can't commit to anyone/thing else. But I look forward to seeing all the stuff go by in blogland!