Sunday, July 03, 2011

Meet Pressiippora!

One of my favorite places to play, quilt-wise, is Paper Panache. Linda publishes paper-piecing patterns, and several times a year there is a free mystery pattern.  They range from sophisticated to silly, and this month is something special.  You answer a few questions, and the result is a "customized" pattern for your own Fairy Quilt Godmother!

Well, everyone needs one of those, so here's mine: Pressiippora
The piecing is a bit fiddly -- after all, it only measures about 12" x 14" altogether. If you need a little magical assistance from time to time, be sure to check out Paper Panache for your own Godmother while the patterns are still free!


6 comments:

sophie said...

I love your quilting fairy godmother. I downloaded the pattern for my own--TradLinda ... I guess I am pretty traditional ;-)

Pat from FL and MI said...

Fiddly, indeed! I'm working on mine, Chawktini. She's 2/5 done! Yours looks wonderful.

Lucette said...

It is truly a work of art. fabulous!

Me aka Supermom said...

a self portrait or is it a friend of yours??!

Kay said...

How delightful! I can certainly see what you mean about fiddly, though.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's fabulous...I'm going to try one too!