Monday, June 13, 2011

testing testing

I'm just trying out the new blog editor to see if I like it any better than I did the last time I tried it.  My signature works better, for one thing!  And it seems to use the font I want instead of reverting to "times new roman" every time.

Now I remember -- I could never get the photos to show up properly. Seems like blogger says you can load them one at a time and they'll show up where your cursor is instead of all loading at the top of the page, but that doesn't happen.

This leaf showed up the first time at the top of the page, and the second time before the second paragraph instead of after it. However it does let you drag them around more easily now.

Must be time for a glass of wine...


2 comments:

Angie said...

I love this leaf block! I haven't seen one made with rectangles like this, and I really really like it. I may have to make a block just to try it out. :)

jovaliquilts said...

I switched to the new blogger not long ago, and sometimes the picture loading is just what they say, and sometimes not. When it works right, you can load a bunch of photos, and then just click on one when you get to the place you want it.
I like that leaf, too. Is it your design?