Saturday, June 04, 2011

3 finishes (and a cat)


Looks like the cat comes first! Bucky seems to spend a good deal of his awake time (which is about an hour per day) peering around corners. The remaining time is spent wrestling with every small rug in the house...

I finished the mystery shawlette a couple of days ago -- it's perfect for the cold rainy weather we've been having. We're calling it "June-uary". It's back to wearing sweaters in the house!

Here's a detail -- I think I'm hooked on lace now.Quilty stuff, too! Here is the teal strip quilt, needing to be washed and fluffed up a bit.
And my UFO challenge project from March. This was a stay-at-home round robin I started several years ago. I'm not sure what ever happened to the rest of the project -- maybe I just "lost" the website where it was hosted.

Now I'm off to the kitchen to make soup to go with the weather. I think this is my 399th post, for what for a celebratory give-away coming soon for #400!

3 comments:

Libby Fife said...

That bucky is a handsome fellow!

Tell me about the weather. That hsawlette looks pretty good right now. Maybe I could use it as a rain hat?

Angie said...

I just found your block. I love your work. :)

Librarynan said...

When I saw the picture of Bucky peering around the corner I was struck again by how much he and Lucciano looked alike! Cuddles to the handsome boy.

Nice work on the shawlette... what is the name of the pattern? Looks like I may be able to do that one - tee hee.