Friday, March 18, 2011

ABC Meme


I've been lazy about posting recently, and since I saw this on Jeanne's blog I thought I'd give it a try. I haven't done a meme for a long time!

A. Age: 59
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore you dislike: anything to do with the vacuum
D. Dogs: lots when I was growing up, but none as an adult... I'm a cat person!
E. Essential start to your day: the cat pawing at me to get out of bed and feed him
F. Favorite color: changes day to day, but always jewel tones
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’ 2″
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano, flute, recorder, and a little bit of bassoon
J. Job title: risk management consultant
K. Kids: nope
L. Live: San Francisco Bay Area, California
M. Mom’s name: Geneva
N. Nicknames: Jules or Wally (from my last name)
O. Overnight hospital stays: tonsils (age 6) and bunion surgery (age 29)
P. Pet peeves: people who lack common courtesy or common sense
Q. Quote: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" --Groucho Marx
R. Righty or lefty: lefty! but I can do lots of stuff right-handed
S. Siblings: one older sister and two younger brothers
T. Time you wake up:
usually 6:30 for work; in a perfect life, 8:30
U. Underwear: yes, and what's the question?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: eggplant and okra
W. What makes you run late: getting distracted by one more thing I "need" to do... but I'm almost always on time
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, hip, chest, breasts, foot
Y. Yummy food you make: prize-winning chili
Z. Zoo animal favorites: rhinoceros and sloth


2 comments:

Kay said...

That was interesting--thanks. Vacuuming--ugh, I'm with you.

Librarynan said...

Loved the ABC Meme (wondered what that was)YEECH to Okra as well.... don't mind vaccuuming so much, but bathrooms, now there's a "Do not want!"
And I guess cell phones in public places count as "common courtesy", though I just see them as RUDE.