Monday, September 20, 2010

quilts, quilts

Yay -- another finish of an old UFO! This was a row robin from a few years back. I had everyone make me pale neutral blocks.It was beautifully quilted with Baptist Fans by Darcie Grager, and I finally got the binding stitched down a couple of nights ago. It's now hanging in my office because...


This quilt (which was there) had to come down to go to PIQF! It got juried in, and I'm so excited!

Be sure to let me know if you'll be at PIQF -- I'll be there on Friday for sure, and maybe Saturday... it's only a month away!

12 comments:

LC said...

Congratulations on getting your quilt into the show! And your finish is lovely. The Baptist fans are really nice on it. I have to try them one day soon.

Angie said...

Fantastic SITP!

Me aka Supermom said...

very exciing!!

Kay said...

Wonderful quilt. Congratulations to you!

Joyce said...

I love those pale neutral blocks. Gorgeous!

Libby Fife said...

Congratulations!

I won't be at PIQF this year but take lots of photos for me OK?

sophie said...

Congratulations!! It's a wonderful quilt and now lots of people will get to admire it.

Morah said...

Congrats! The reason it was accepted is that it is stunning!!!!

Darcie said...

You've got to keep me posted!!! Pretty please. ;-)

Your Neutrals quilt looks stunning. I still think about that one. A lot.

Shasta said...

The neutrals quilt looks wonderful. The SITP is marvelous - congratulations for getting juried in. I have yet to finish mine.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome news. I'll have to be on the lookout for your quilt at the show. Hopefully I'm around town to go to PIQF this year.

Nicole said...

Your quilt was my absolute favorite at PIQF! I commented on it on my blog Sister's Choice Quilts, and one of my readers told me it was yours. Awesome work! I was thrilled to have been able to see it. And now I want to make one for myself!