Sunday, July 25, 2010

two babies -- and two posts in one day!

Lest you all think I'm a total slacker in the sewing arena... I have gotten two baby quilts done recently!

This is a disappearing 9-patch made from some bright stuff; the blocks sat on the design wall for many months waiting to be assembled. This was June's entry in the UFO Challenge.

And this was a little kit from my guild -- they have a project to provide small quilts for various hospitals in the area. This also sat around for way too long...
This month's UFO is almost done, too!

2 comments:

mb. said...

that disappearing 9-patch has been in the air this year; it was our block swaps FEB swap block, although we made it red white & blue for Quilts of Valor. Don't tell them I told, but I kinda like yours better.

Darcie said...

Woohoo! The finishes feel good, I'd bet!