Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cobblestones

I wrote about the beginning of this quilt here back in March, and here's the finished product:Don't look TOO closely, because I never thought about matching up the lines of the blocks when I was putting them together, (I realized that when I was trying to quilt straight diagonal lines!) and the whole thing is a little bit bias-y... but I do really like the colors and the block itself.

The weather is crisp and clear today, although I think more rain is in the forecast. I'm off for a trip to the farmers' market before an afternoon of sewing with friends.

8 comments:

DPUTiger said...

I really like that quilt! I'm starting to itch to sew again. Maybe once I get my life back (after the WCWS in June), I'll start sewing more. It would be neat to spend the summer sewing, at least until I become employed again!

miniaturequilter said...

Very pretty, the fabrics are beautiful!!

Kay said...

I remember liking that earlier, and I still do!

Games, Entertaiment, Hobby, said...

mu Private Server

*karendianne. said...

Oh man! I love this. Amazingly gorgeous.

sk_tx said...

Hi Im a new follower. Always nice to meet new blogging friends online. Come Visit my kitchen for some great recipes. i love quilts

imquilternity said...

It's gorgeous! I love your fabric combinations. It's always fun to see which fabrics the maker chooses. You seem to be very good at it!

Darcie said...

Mmm. Those blocks are fantastically rich looking! Well done...and don't sweat the small stuff. ;-)