Monday, March 08, 2010

fluff

This is sort of a filler post because it's #299 and I want to be able to post #300 soon!

First, in case anyone was wondering, the photo in my banner right now is a close-up of some moss that's growing on my front steps. It looks like a little forest to me -- maybe I need to add some tiny deer.

I can't believe I watched the whole Oscars broadcast last night; must have been in some sort of stupor. I only saw a few of the 10-best nominees (Up, Up in the Air, Inglourious Basterds, An Education) and liked them all, but mostly I was happy to see that the big blue monster didn't win. Yay Academy! I've added the Hurt Locker to my Netflix list now, along with a couple of the others. I just can't get excited about Avatar, especially after hearing about people getting physically ill watching it in 3D! And I like a little plot with my special effects... no one ever talks about the plot.


Finally, I can't have a post without at least one picture, right? I have no idea what this means, but it's from the parking lot that I use several times a week...

4 comments:

Sue H said...

Congrats on being 99.666% of the way to 300 posts!

joanne lendaro said...

My first thought was "Marshmallow?" lol!! Couldn't figure out why you would be writting about marshmallow fluff!!

Interesting post and cool picture, btw...

MJTH said...

Hola

Quien es el monstruo azul? Te gusto Penelope Cruz?

abrazos

Libby Fife said...

The message is a bit cryptic even by parking lot standards!

Your little front porch forrest reminds me of this artist that exhibits at the Alameda County fair, She takes photos of these little micro scenes of people in and amongst vegetables. That is what your banner reminds me of:) You should add some people.