Wednesday, March 10, 2010

design wall Wednesday

Just a quick post to show what I finished up the other night -- it's the blocks for a Weed Whacker quilt from Quiltville.

I am bound and determined to reduce stash and scraps and this actually made a small dent! I probably won't get it put together and border for a couple of weeks, but watch this space...

Next up is a short trip to Wisconsin for some in-laws/family stuff, followed too rapidly by a day in Sacramento for work. Then I'm hoping to have a little time to relax and sew again.

Don't forget to comment on the previous post for my blogiversary giveaway.

7 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Love all those blues!
Have a good trip. At least winter has lifted from Wisconsin.

joanne lendaro said...

LOVE the quilt!! I'm right there with ya on the stash thing. I'm only making purchases to FINISH things! Have a safe trip!!

Joyce said...

I love using up stash. The blues are gorgeous. Have fun in Wisconsin. I feel ready for a road trip but to where?

*karendianne. said...

This looks like it was a darn lot of fun!!! And friend, gosh I love those blues. Yummy. Makes a girl want to dive right in.

Melinda said...

Love the weedwhacker. This is the second one I have seen tonight. Yours is great.

Kay said...

I really like this! Can't have too many blues.

imquilternity said...

I like your Weed Whacker! What a cute name.