Friday, February 26, 2010

finished schnibble...

This is my February finish for the Patchwork Penguin's UFO challenge (see the UFO in the sidebar...) It's a Schnibbles pattern called "Scratch" -- easy to make and everything came from stash or scraps. It's pretty small at about 36" square, so I'll probably be giving it away to the local Children's Hospital.

Not too much else happening around here, since I've been engrossed by the Olympics. I hope to have the second sock done within a day or two.

And -- my post #300 is coming up, so I'll be figuring out some sort of celebratory giveaway to announce soon!

9 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

It's really cute! The rows of on-point 4 patches really dress up the chinese coins.

joanne lendaro said...

What a fun quilt! Love all of the bright colors in it. 300 post!! Congrats!!

Joyce said...

I like that one a lot. I am into using up scraps right now but it's an uphill climb. Did your scrap box empty out with this one?

Kay said...

That's very cool. I'm always looking for scrappy little things for give away children's quilts.

Mary said...

I like your work. I don't quilt myself, something I always wished I did, but instead quilting inspires my painting. I love to paint with "scraps" meaning I paint in little "sections" in one large piece, sort of like a quilt on furniture...Any of this making sense? LOL! Anyway, I really like your work, thanks for the inspiration-Mary

Libby Fife said...

I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like this one. I like this one!

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh this is cute and I totally dig the fabrics you've got in this one! Bright and happy.

Maria said...

Please send me the code of your blog template? I liked it and wanted to put it on mine. thanks my email is azuleselcolordemicielo, @ hotmail.com

Mary said...

It's very cute -- I like the 4 patches between the coins.