Friday, August 07, 2009

Testing Testing

I traded up for the new blackberry tour today -- my 2 years were up and I got a good deal, AND it has a camera! So I'm just testing to see what happens when I send a photo to the ol' blog via email...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

edited to add: I guess I should have rotated the photo before attaching it! This is Al working on a crazy little project involving a mascot for his sailboat -- Bandicoot. Don't ask why he's doing this in the living room...

4 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

... because he wants to be near you? Or does he secretly hate the floral couch and wants a new one? :-)

Di said...

Because the tv is there? And, I like feeding your fish - very cool app.

Joyce said...

I want a Blackberry too but absolutely don't need one. Next time we travel I'll get one though because I hate lugging my laptop everywhere.

Elaine Adair said...

LOL - this is why we have garages! 8-))))