Tuesday, June 02, 2009

blocks and more blocks...

These various log cabins were the product of a row robin in 2007, I think. They're six-inch blocks made by five other people and me, with a "theme" fabric and mostly with yellow centers. I really like them, but for some reason they stayed in a bag for more than a year -- I've finally pulled them out and started putting them together with some almost-black sashing between the rows. More soon...
And -- I'm a winner again! just got my last block lotto winnings finished, and then I won again in April. Aren't these adorable?
Here's Bucky again, in my favorite pose.

7 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

You win great stuff! Your row robin blocks are neat -- I like the Grecian look of the one on the bottom, one in from the left.

Libby Fife said...

Lucky gal! Those pink and black blocks are appealing. And that Bucky! Could he be more photogenic without trying??? Wish I looked that "casually" good:)

Miri said...

Both are going to be great looking quilts! That pink and black is a real eye catcher!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

The greens in the row robin blocks are fantastic! That's going to be a great looking quilt. Block lotto? What's that?

Michelle said...

great blocks...but I'm partial to the cat. He's so cute! :)

Librarynan said...

Bucky knows a good quilt when he sees it! (That would be whatever is curently out, yes?? tee hee

Joyce said...

How lucky can you get? The top one is my favorite because of the colors.