Friday, March 20, 2009

what does THIS mean?

This was the fortune cookie in my bag of take-out Chinese food last night. If you look closely, you'll see that it's only half a cookie, and there is no fortune. Is this a symptom of the new economy? Should I take it back and demand the other half? And, does this have anything to do with the fact that I locked myself out of the house when I left to walk down to pick up my order? (thank goodness for the neighbor who has my key, and happened to be at home!)


In other news, the Amish House top is done... no clue how to quilt this... must put my handiquilter back together...

1 comment:

Libby Fife said...

Talk about adding insult to injury? Half a cookie and locked out of the house?

The Amish houses look great! That border really ties it together.