Wednesday, December 31, 2008

calling all Julies

Kim has recently posted about all the quilt-bloggers named Kim out there... so I thought I'd toss out a similar quest for quilt-bloggers named Julie (yeah, that's my actual name, for those of you who didn't know!)

And more specifically, how many of you named Julie are "Julie Anne"? I think almost every Julie I've ever known had Anne as a middle name.

I'll add links to bloggers named Julie, and I'll even go so far as to include variations like Julia, if you leave me a comment! Secret confession: I always wanted my name to be Julia, but it's "just" Julie.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I had 4 in the swap which was very confusing........

Morah said...

How funny. I once did a search on my name. It was one of those sites devoted to finding how many have your name. My husband had many with his first and last name. Mine came up "there are 0 people with your name in the US!" Here is the site for you to have fun with.
http://howmanyofme.com/

anne bebbington said...

I can't claim to be a Julie but of course I am an Anne - when we went to register the birth of our youngest Louise Isabel the registrar commented that she didn't get many babies with Louise as the first name as it was probably the most popular middle name and had taken over from Anne or Ann (if you're not properly dressed) as the previous most popular middle name - so I guess there are lots of Julie Annes out there

Leah/ Texas/ United States said...

i have a cousin named julie who is a blogger but not a quilt blogger. i knew a few girls named julie in college but haven't kept in touch. my sister's friend in high school was named julie but she moved to the midwest somewhere and we haven't heard from her since. i like the name julie. happy holidays!!

Barb said...

My youngest daughter is Julianne ~ Julie and anne all in one. Her middle name is M'Lynn which I stole from the movie "Steel Magnolia's"
As much as she likes her name she can never find any of those cute things in the gift shops with her name on it.