Monday, June 23, 2008

I feel much better now...

now that the blocks are all facing the right way! I took the opportunity to substitute in my one extra "dark" block, 'cause I didn't like the two turquoise ones together in the bottom row. I have some lighthouse fabric for the backing, one of these days.

And, now, a photo of my underwear! I decided to do a little more playing around with my Procyon dyes, to see how different colors would blend. I definitely had a few surprises -- like the orange was "supposed" to be red, and that weird brown was "supposed" to be purple! At least I no longer have a bunch of bland white and beige in my undies drawer. Next time: gradations?

5 comments:

peggy said...

OH Julie....some would say "undies...now that's something from the way too much information department" but I say...you go girl. Your undies rock!!!
Peggy

Exuberant Color said...

Ah yes that looks much better. I had a couple blocks pieced with 4 patches going the wrong direction but caught them before I got to the design wall.
You could also dye all of your white socks (if you have any). Then you could wear matching socks and undies and have this little secretive smile on your face all day.

Violette Severin said...

You can't wear them unless you have matching bras. Get thaose dyes out again.

swooze said...

ROFL!

Sweet P said...

Are you really displaying your undies on the internet? They are great.