Monday, June 02, 2008

here's my mosaic!

and here's how to make your own:

1. First, go to Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker and set up a mosaic grid.

2. Then, open Flickr in a separate window, and type your answer to each of the questions below
into Flickr Search.

3. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the spaces on the Mosaic Maker page

The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?

Leave me a note if you do this, so I can check out your mosaic, too!



photo credits:
1. Mad Julie, 2. Mmmm Cheese, 3. The Berkeley Library, 4. Gizmo, 5. Blue in the face, 6. campari splash, 7. Green-Park-Banksy, 8. Fruit flan & lemon meringue, 9. Retired After Hard Work, 10. Peeli Dopehar aur Wo, 11. The neon lights, 12. A Bud Vase full of Roses from our Garden - Ya just gotta love Springtime!

2 comments:

Margaret aka Supermom said...

I just did mine this morning when I saw you had too...

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I'm your partner for the Miniature Booty Swap! I'm sorry for the delay in sending out your quilt to you - I just wanted to let you know that it has been sent and is on it's way to you! I hope you like it! Best Wishes. xxx