this one came from Average Jane:
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, as what or whom would you go?
My only "costume" is a red t-shirt with little black plastic spiders sewn all over it, and a white thread spiderweb on the back. I made it about 20 years ago... I do have a blond wig I can wear, too!
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling? The standard is lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and pickles. One of the local diners makes one with pesto and that's pretty yummy, too! I'm not sure I can tell the difference between charcoal and gas...
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
What on earth have you been thinking for the last 7 years?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Lying around and reading, with occasional bursts of energy at the sewing machine.
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
6. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
We bought a house together after 9 months; proposal was about 6 months after that, and wedding was 4 months later. (17-1/2 years ago!)
7. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Sense of humor
8. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Discussions about other peoples' work situations/office politics, etc.
9. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
10. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Anything you might find at a bakery...
Feel free to tag yourself for this meme if you need something to write about today. If you do, leave a comment and let me know.