Friday, March 07, 2008

Anniversary Contest!

It's almost spring, daylight savings time starts this weekend, and it's coming up on my Second Blogiversary! So it must be time to celebrate with a contest.


You may recall that I just finished making a Frenchy Bag, and that I was trying to make it just the right size for my assortment of stuff... well, it's a lovely purse, and the pockets don't flap around -- but it just isn't quite big enough for my wallet, blackberry, checkbook, 2 pairs of glasses, and all the other things that accumulate. So, I'm going to do a drawing and give it away to a blog-reader.
This does mean that you have to come out of lurkdom and leave me a comment sometime in the next week! My actual blogiversary is March 15, so I'll do a random-number thing and announce a winner that evening (Pacific Daylight Time!)


13 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

What fun! The purse looks lovely, so I'll enter. Congrats on 2 years blogging!

Gina said...

That bag is too nice to give away, but if you insist I'll give it a good home LOL.

love and hugs xxx

Kathie said...

that bag is beautiful!
what a wonderful give away. Are you sure you want to give it away????
congrats on your blog anny!
I enjoy reading your blog.
Kathie

dot said...

Teh bag ia wonderful. I do alot of lurking but also comment from time to time. Oh please consider me for the drawing.

Cory said...

This is a beautiful purse and I'd love to win it. Congrats on your anniversary. Take care, Cory

Pam said...

Congratulations on 2 years!! I will throw my name into the hat -- or the random number generator -LOL

I have the pattern to make a Frenchy bag and I have yet to make one. Hmmm - I wonder if I ever really will.

Laurie said...

Love the bag! Please pick me for the contest winner!

miniaturequilter said...

Love purses, and its wonderful!!! Please enter me in your drawing!

upstateLisa said...

beautiful bag!!!

Darcie said...

You're so clever! That's a thoughtful way to re-purpose something.

Happy Blog-iversary (soon)!!!

Violette Severin said...

Enter me, please. I'm too lazy to make a bag for myself!

Luckybear said...

It's a great purse. After seeing your finished one, I found the pattern online and ordered it. I sure would love the one you made, so please enter me in your contest.

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary.

-Kari one of the spring fling robinettes

Shar said...

Congrats on almost 2 years! What a lovely bag! I would be thrilled to win it... pick me! pick me! LOL

Happy Quilting
Shar