Sunday, March 16, 2008

and the winner is...

Pam, of Pam's Pages!

Pam, please send me your snail-mail address, 'cause I haven't figured out how to email things made of cloth yet...

And thanks to all of you who left comments for the first time -- I found a bunch of new and wonderful people to add to my bloglist this week!

And thanks, of course, to my regular correspondents -- I feel like there's a real community out there in quilt-and-knit-land and we need to have a big party one of these days!

2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Lucky Pam! Thanks for doing this, it was fun. I agree -- I would love to have a blogland party in the real world and get to meet all these wonderful people who I feel I already know.

Pam said...

I am so excited I won!! I hope you got my address okay. Thanks so much.