Monday, December 10, 2007

Robin returns

I recently received my blocks back from a row robin swap that was started here. These are 6-inch blocks -- I provided the green/blue geometric print fabric and asked for variations on log cabins -- my original intent was that I'd slash them at odd angles and insert a narrow strip of black in each block. Now that I have them all back, though, I realize that they're busy enough "as is" and an additional strip would get totally lost! I think I'll mix the arrangement a bit (right now they're in rows arranged according to who made the blocks) and add some very narrow black sashing -- I really like these!

3 comments:

Granny Fran said...

Those are wonderful blocks and they look so good together. You'll have a lovely quilt.

Nancy said...

Oh, I like them too!!!

Shelina said...

These blocks are really nice. what great color combination!