Friday, October 26, 2007

photo help -- thanks!

Thanks for the quick responses to my plea for help! It's amazing that there's always someone out there who knows how to do whatever it is that's causing grief.

Wow, I'd never thought about using powerpoint to play with photos! it's a little bit cumbersome, but not too much... here's my NYB set in the order that the designer has designated; once I have a few more done, I'll start playing around with different arrangements!
I wanted to be able to "stand back" and see how the colors are flowing as I go through the months...

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Glad that worked out!

Aaron said...

You might also be very interested in a freely available Open Source full photo and graphics software application, GIMPShop, which is designed to be similar to Photoshop. Info at http://gimpshopdotnet.blogspot.com/
GIMPShop is free, it is community-supported, and it could easily enable you to achieve an immensely advanced level of photo and pattern editing for your quilt designs.
2c here

dianne said...

This is looking just great. What a great BOM and how much fun to "play" with the blocks to achieve the look you are after. I'll look forward to seeing more on future posts.