Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pay it forward

Pay it Forward
I just joined in this fun thing on Andrea's blog -- I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. It's been going around for a while and I finally decided it was time to jump in!

I don't know what the gifts will be yet... but I have a few ideas. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.So if anyone is interested and wants to join in feel free.

3 comments:

Quity Mama said...

This sounds like fun! Let me know if I am one of the first three and I will post on my blog right away!

Sweet P said...

I'll join in. I'll post it on my blog later today. We're on our way to a baseball game right now.

Nancy said...

Oh, me, me me me me! Waving wildly!

I'll post it on my blog tomorrow and I know exactly what I will make!