Monday, March 05, 2007

This is going to be a 50th birthday present for one of my brothers, a little later this month. He's a tax & estate attorney, and I've been thinking about making him something with a Lawyer's Puzzle / Barrister's block for a long time... I was lying on the table after having a massage this morning (my every-5-or-6-weeks indulgence) and decided today was the day, and that it was going to be green. I used the Quilter's Cache pattern for a 16-inch block and it went together very nicely!
Also, I gave my massage therapist her fish purse, (see earlier post) and she loved it! Since she had picked out the fabrics, though, I can't take too much credit.

5 comments:

Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

That is a great block. I bet your brother will love it.

Nancy said...

Stunning. Just stunning.

Pam said...

That is a neat block. Lawyers puzzle? I've never seen it before, but Quilters Cache is such a fun place to spend a few hours :))

Thanks for the link to the EQ6. I am still playing around with the program. Quite fun!

kjquilts said...

Perfect block choice for your brother. A massage!!! I might have to look into that.

Shelina said...

How appropriate. I'm sure your brother will love it.