Friday, December 01, 2006

purse update

Here's a quick update on a previous post... the pattern I mentioned for a bag similar to the one I showed (the Borsa Bag) is at: Bali Bag My version didn't have knitted squares, though -- they were all fabric. My top was quilted with batting, and then the lining was attached separately, and the handles were a little different, too... I think you could probably get the Borsa Bag pattern from the designer, at: meredithburns@sbcglobal.net -- I know that some of the stores sell it, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the pattern. I think I'll try it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the pattern. I loooooove bags and have to try this one. Perhaps it will make a quick present for someone. I know a girl who wants a bag.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the bag pattern. I am looking for a bag pattern for the little bundle of dutch chintz fabric I bought and this looks just perfect. I will maybe try it first with just fat quarters. It is a nice looking little bag.

P.S. The reason I got to spend the entire day at Fabric depot when I was in Portland is because my husband was there working for a week - so I just shopped everyday and met up with him for dinner. Now that is the way to go on a vacation!!