Wednesday, October 11, 2006

a tiny update

Well, you'll be happy to know that I've chosen my new divider for the sidebar... ta dah! And, I've added some little updates about my progress on this month's to-do list.

I'm going to sew the binding on my Crazy Cats quilt tonight and then take it with me to PIQF to do the hand-sewing and add the button eyes and a label. I talked to Susan Gray from "Blankies for Grownups" last weekend, and she suggested a price of $175-225 -- I'll try to get some input from the Humane Society, too.

Are any of you going to PIQF this weekend? (Pacific International Quilt Festival in Santa Clara, CA) I actually have two friends with quilts in the show -- I'm so jealous!

Well, back to work... I'll write more when I get something done!

1 comment:

Laurie Ann said...

That's tough to make you come up with a price for the quilt. It's beautiful by the way. Our Humane society does a raffle each year, then I just donate a quilt and hope for the best. :)