I did get some of my projects completed for September -- the three round robin things for other people, the borders on my jewel box quilt, and the blocks for my "press for success" class. However, I didn't touch Al's shirt, didn't finish the Crazy Cat quilt, and didn't do the "boxed in" border for my ostrich round robin. So, here are my new goals for October:
- finish Crazy Cats quilt
- border for Janet's row robin
- blocks for Enelda's round robin
- first border for ostrich Round Robin
- two birthday blocks
- finish Press for Success class top
- fix the miters on Batik table-topper border and finish it
This is way too much stuff, I know! The Crazy Cats have to get done, though, since they're for a charity auction at the beginning of November. I am machine-appliqueing some leaves and stems on the 5 big flowers, and then it will be all set to assemble the top and quilt it. It seemed like I had so much time when I started this project but it's really drifted away!
Just to prove I haven't been a total slug, here's a picture of my row (top) added to Lynn's row robin. It will go in the mail tomorrow morning along with 350 letters for the Library Bond Campaign that I stuffed and sealed this weekend -- no wonder my tongue is tired!