I'm feeling better, intermittently, and have actually gotten some sewing done. For instance, I finished up two of this month's round robin chores. One person really didn't want to see photos of her project, though... so if you're reading this, Michelle -- stop now!
I'll put the photo at the bottom of my post...
And, I finished the borders on my Batik Jewels quilt. I spread it out on the bed while my husband was still in it this morning -- he likes it! (good thing... since it's going on the bed!) I said "stay there, I need a photo of it" but he jumped out before I could get the camera. So you get a picture of Bucky instead, with Al's head trying not to be caught on "film".
Our bed has big posts at the bottom corners, so I have to do cut-out corners in my bed quilts. Al made the bed sometime in his crazy past, from cedar fence posts he scavenged somewhere. It's a lovely bed, even though I practically need a stepstool to get into it. And, I complain about the end posts be a hassle with respect to quilting, but they're so handy for tossing clothes on when I'm too lazy to put them away... (the dirty secrets come out!)
Here's the photo of the round robin, as promised. I think I showed the center block a while back; I added the print border and then the diamonds. The orange-y fabric is actually the same batik that she used in the center.