Friday, September 08, 2006

a couple more pictures



Blogger is happy this morning, and so I was able to load two more photos from my mini-group round robin project that used the "required" fabric. The first one is Enelda's -- it had some beagles in the center and the corners, I think.








This second one is my sister's -- she had just moved to Tasmania and we mailed these things back and forth 8000 miles! You can tell we all had a lot of fun with this one... I did the border with the red eucalyptus fabric and the largest of the New York Beauty blocks.

2 comments:

Linda_J said...

you have definitely had more luck with this than I have. I doubt that I would do a medallion type again--row maybe because you can remove the offender much easier and stick with my ostrich one, LOL.

I would be interested in knowing if there were set border widths and certain things that had to be done or included. That is part of what I am chafing against the most on the one I am currently involved with.

The Scribe said...

Hi, I just discovered your site. Have you ever seen the Gee's Bend quilts? There was an exhibit of them here in Boston. If you have not seen them, try searching online for info!

http://www.thegeminiweb.com/babyboomer/index.php