Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday at last!

Lately I've been working most of 5 days a week; I thought I had stopped that a few years ago, but it's crept back up and I want it to go away again! 3 days would be perfect, but I could tolerate 4 if I didn't have to go to an office.

Anyway, this is all by way of justifying why I haven't touched the sewing machine all week. However, I plan to make up for it this weekend!

I do have one picture to show off, though. This is a table-runner I made as a pattern test for Paper Panache last year, and I finally got it quilted and bound. Now if I could just learn how to keep it on my table and keep the cat off it...

1 comment:

Linda_J said...

very pretty, Julie. What there is about cloth and cats that they have to give it their stamp of approval, I don't know! Clean laundry, table runners, folded quilts.....