Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy June!

Wow – how did that last month pass so quickly?

This is just a quick post to see how it works when I send in my notes via e-mail from outside the blogspot system. I’ve been more or less a quilty slug the last few days, although I did make a pillow-case to go with my nephew’s black & white quilt and I did start making the Swallowtail Butterfly block from Linda Hibbert’s block o’ the month (you can sign up for her monthly newsletter and wonderful patterns at http://www.silverliningoriginals.com/). I’m trying vellum paper for the paper-piecing for the first time and I like it!

More to follow…

Julie

1 comment:

Onnie said...

Julie, thanks for the comments about my weird quilt backing. It's hard to add the fabric since it's quilted so close to the edge. I sure don't want it to pull apart.

I love your quilts. Your nephew is a lucky guy. And I can't believe you did a Nearly Insane. Just the thought of it makes my stomach hurt!!

Lois in TN